Volunteers change the lives of TWO generations
and impact society countless generations to come
Without YOU, Hope for Single Moms wouldn’t exist. Hope for Single Moms has no paid staff.
Without YOU, single moms are left to navigate life and school and parenting on their own. Volunteer to be a mentor. Mentors double the likelihood that she will finish school. Or become part of a life assistance team with one or two or several small groups at your church.
Without YOU, discouragement, loneliness and hopelessness sets in.
WITH YOU, there’s HOPE.
HOPE for their future. HOPE for their children’s futures.
Volunteer with a single mom family
- Invite a single family for dinner or your family holiday
- Bring a meal over, especially during midterms or finals
- Help with cleaning or laundry
- Teach a Life Skills class
- Help with transportation
- Offer a service, like an oil change
Volunteer with HSM
- Advisory Committee meets 3 times a year
- Digital media marketer
- Fundraising event
- Social worker
- Website updates (word press)