The best gift to give a single mom is the gift of time. There are several ways you can help a single mom celebrate Mother’s Day:
- Offer to babysit: One of the best ways to help a single mom on Mother’s Day is to offer to babysit her children for a few hours, so she can have some time to herself.
- Cook a meal: You could also offer to cook a meal for her and her children. Alternatively, you could invite her over for a meal, or take her out to her favorite restaurant.
- Give a thoughtful gift: Consider giving a thoughtful gift that reflects her interests, such as a book by her favorite author or a gift card to her favorite store.
- Send a heartfelt message: Send her a card or a heartfelt message to let her know how much she is appreciated and how well she is doing as a single mom.
- Plan an outing: Plan a fun outing for her and her children, such as a trip to the zoo or a picnic in the park. This can be a great way to help her create happy memories with her kids.
- Bring her to our Mommy & Me tea and dance. Get your ticket for only $10 pp.
- Single moms and their children are free, but they do need to RSVP.
Remember, the best way to help a single mom on Mother’s Day is to show her your love, support, and appreciation. Small gestures can go a long way in making her feel special and loved on this special day.